If you are to walk deep into the wilderness you should make sure you have packed your wilderness survival kit. The things you should pack up is a match, a blade or knife or some sort, and first aid. should be carried by anyone who goes deep into the wilderness. What should be in it? Matches, a blade of some sort, and first aid supplies are among the usual recommendations.
A Survival Kit In Your Mind
1. If you are willing to learn, even if you don’t know a thing about survival tactics , you can start from your will to learn. Willingness to learn. Even those who know nothing about survival until lost in the wilderness can still learn as they go – if they are willing to.
2. You need to be ready to do what is necessary. You need your mental state in such a way that you are prepared to eat even cochroaches for dinner if you have to. Whatever it takes.
3. Stay positive. Having a positive attitude will take you a long way in surviving and staying alive.
4. Inspirational thoughts. This is how to have that positive attitude. An easy and enjoyable way to get this inspiration is to read true stories of wilderness survival. Some of the stories are about situations far worse than anything you are ever likely to encounter. Remembering them at the appropriate time is a sure way to see that you can survive. tell them to others too, if you are in a group.
5. Wilderness survival knowledge. You don’t have to go to a survival training school to read and remember that you can safely eat all North American mammals, or that you can stuff your jacket with cattail fluff to create a winter coat. Any little bit helps, so learn a new trick or two each season, or take an edible plant guide on your next hike.
6. Reasons to survive. We all have reasons to live, you need to remember why life is so good. If it weren’t you would not be learning about nature and survival either. So many things we can do and learn. Love life.
You might be already in the mental state to go ahead, however, its good to go back and check our list and see if there is anything you need to do and make changes to your attitude etc.