You need to be prepared just incase of any emergency or disaster that will make you go off grid. There are ten steps you can do at once to get prepping items and be ready to go when its time to leave.
1. Buy yourself 20 lbs. of white or brown rice and 20 lbs. of pinto beans. White rice has a better storage life while brown rice has more nutritional benefits – your choice.
2. Buy 5 lbs. mixed beans, 5 lbs. of white sugar, 5 lbs. of iodized salt, one gallon of olive oil , 5 lbs. oats, 10 lbs. each of white or wheat flour and cornmeal.
3. Pick up 20 cans of canned fruits and 20 cans of canned vegetables. Be sure to buy only those brands and contents you normally eat.
4. Pick-up 20 cans of various meats, salmon, stews, spam and tuna.
5. Buy 40-ounce jars of Peanut Butter. The listed shelf life is just over two years and each jar has over 6,000 calories. Peanut butter is an excellent instant survival food.
6. Pick up two 72 Ounce Tang Orange drink canisters (provides 100% of the US RDA vitamin C requirement per 8 oz. glass), and buy 19-Ounce Containers of Kool-Aid Drink Mix.
7. Pick up 400 tablets “one a day” of multivitamin and mineral supplements.
8. Buy 4 Five gallon water containers and fill them with tap water as soon as you are home.
9. Purchase 250 rounds of ammunition for your primary defensive weapon.
10. Buy a good LED flashlight ,extra batteries and bulb. Make sure you grab two boxes of wooden waterproof matches and several multi-purpose lighters.
These 10 items are must have in anyones prepping list.